- Where The Streets Have No Name Lyrics
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For Lyrics
- With Or Without You Lyrics
- Bullet The Blue Sky Lyrics
- Running To Stand Still Lyrics
- Red Hill Mining Town Lyrics
- In God's Country Lyrics
- Trip Through Your Wires Lyrics
- One Tree Hill Lyrics
- Exit Lyrics
- Mothers Of The Disappeared Lyrics
- Luminous Times (Hold On To Love) Lyrics
- Walk To The Water Lyrics
- Spanish Eyes Lyrics
- Deep In The Heart Lyrics
- Silver And Gold Lyrics
- Sweetest Thing Lyrics
- Race Against Time
- Where The Streets Have No Name (Single Edit) Lyrics
- Silver And Gold (Sun City Version) Lyrics
- Beautiful Ghost/Introduction To Songs Of Experience
- Wave Of Sorrow (Birdland)
- Desert Of Our Love
- Rise Up
- Drunk Chicken/America Lyrics
Produced By: Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois
In 2007, U2's landmark 1987 release The Joshua Tree, was digitally remastered from the original analogue tapes to mark 20 years since its release.
In 1987, The Joshua Tree reached Number 1 around the world and won a Grammy for 'Album of the Year', while U2 won the Brit Award for Best International Act and Time Magazine put the band on its cover, proclaiming them 'Rock's Hottest Ticket'. Including a clutch of the band's biggest ever tracks - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Where The Streets Have No Name and With Or Without You - The Joshua Tree went on to sell more than 20 million copies.
The digitally remastered edition came in four formats:
* A standard CD featuring liner notes from Bill Flanagan, lyrics and unseen photographs from long time collaborator Anton Corbijn.
* A double 12" gatefold vinyl format, with the original album pressed across two 180 gram audiophile discs.
* A deluxe edition including a second CD of b-sides and demos from the original album sessions.
* A limited edition box set containing two CD's and a DVD featuring The Joshua Tree Tour live from the Hippodrome in Paris and other rare video footage.
The track listing is as follows: Where The Streets Have No Name, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, With Or Without You, Bullet The Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, Red Hill Mining Town, In God's Country, Trip Through Your Wires, One Tree Hill, Exit and Mothers Of The Disappeared.
'There has been continuous demand from U2 fans to have The Joshua Tree properly re-mastered. As always, the band had to make sure it was right, and now it is.'
'The Joshua Tree will prove a braver and better record than anything else that's likely to appear in 1987.'