The Best Of 1990-2000 & B-sides (4 Nov, 2002)
- Even Better Than The Real Thing Lyrics
- Mysterious Ways Lyrics
- Beautiful Day Lyrics
- Electrical Storm (William Orbit Mix) Lyrics
- One Lyrics
- Miss Sarajevo Lyrics
- Stay (Faraway, So Close!) Lyrics
- Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of Lyrics
- Gone (New Mix) Lyrics
- Until The End Of The World Lyrics
- The Hands That Build America Lyrics
- Discotheque (New Mix) Lyrics
- Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me Lyrics
- Staring At The Sun (New Mix) Lyrics
- Numb (New Mix) Lyrics
- The First Time Lyrics
- Lady With The Spinning Head (Extended Dance Mix) Lyrics
- Dirty Day (Junk Day Mix) Lyrics
- Summer Rain
- Electrical Storm Lyrics
- North And South Of The River Lyrics
- Your Blue Room Lyrics
- Happiness Is A Warm Gun (The Gun Mix) Lyrics
- Salome (Zooromancer) Lyrics
- Even Better Than The Real Thing (Perfecto Mix) Lyrics
- Numb (Give Me Some More Dignity Mix) Lyrics
- Mysterious Ways (Solar Plexus Club Mix) Lyrics
- If God Will Send His Angels (Big Yam Mix) Lyrics
- Lemon (Jeep Mix) Lyrics
- Discotheque (Hexidecimal Mix) Lyrics
Produced By: Steve Lillywhite, Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois, William Orbit, Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton, Larry Mullen, Jr. Flood, Nellee Hooper, Paul Barrett, Howie B
The second volume of U2's Best of Collection, covering the years 1990-2000, will be released on November 4th. A limited edition Best of the B-sides will also be released, along with a new single Electrical Storm and a Best Of 1990 - 2000 DVD.
The second volume of U2's Best Of collection will be released by Universal-Island Records on November 4th. Covering the years from 1990 to 2000, its sixteen tracks are the highlights of the albums Achtung Baby, Zooropa, Passengers: Original Soundtracks 1, Pop and All That You Can't Leave Behind. Two brand new tracks have been recorded for this set, Electrical Storm, which will be released as a single, and The Hands That Built America which will feature on the soundtrack to the Martin Scorsese movie The Gangs Of New York, released by Miramax in December 2002.
In addition, four songs, Discothèque, Gone, Numb and Staring At The Sun have been substantially reworked by producer Mike Hedges.
A strictly limited edition run of U2: The Best Of 1990 - 2000 will feature a second cd collection, The Best Of The B-sides, as well as a bonus DVD with exclusive content including the History Mix of U2 in the '90s. This special value set will be available for one week only, after which the A-sides will be sold as a single cd.
The single, Electrical Storm, due for release on October 21st will be available on two CDs and a DVD format. The tracklistings are:
CD1 - Electrical Storm (William Orbit Mix) plus two remixes of New York, Nice Mix and Nasty Mix both by KLF's Jimmy Cauty.
CD2 - Electrical Storm and a live medley of Bad, 40 and Where The Streets Have No Name recorded in Boston on the Elevation tour.
DVD - Electrical Storm (William Orbit Mix) and video, exclusive sound bites from the band and a collection of photographs by Anton Corbijn.
The video for Electrical Storm is directed by Anton Corbijn and features actress Samantha Morton, who stars in Spielberg's Minority Report and received an Oscar nomination for her role in Woody Allen's Sweet And Lowdown.