23 August 2001
U2 At SLANE - THIS WAY PLEASE
Following consultation with the Gardai the following arrangements have been made for people travelling to the show on Saturday.
Approach Routes To Slane:
Gates open 11am. Concert commences 12.30 pm.
Please note there is no access to Slane prior to 11.00am.
Plan your approach to SLANE based on the following:
• From Dublin (south, west & North) follow N3 to Navan and follow N51 from Navan to Slane.
• From Dublin (East & North) follow N2 to Slane.
• From Drogheda follow N51 to Slane or from Collon follow N2 to Slane.
• From Northern Ireland follow N2 via Collon to Slane or travel to Drogheda & take N51 to Slane.
• People with impaired mobility should approach from Navan via the N51. Car parking available beside concert site.
• Please consult signs on the approach roads to the venue for directions
on the best routes to take.
For the latest on Slane from travel information and weather forecasts to timetable of events, check the Slane micro-site at www.mcd.ie