'In The Name of Love: Two Decades of U2', at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, closes at the end of February.
To mark the final weekend - and if you don't live too far from Cleveland -
the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum is offering BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
adult admission WITH COUPON* for February 27, 28 and 29.
And word is that a "U2 Fan Gathering" will be taking place at Marriott
Residence Inn on Prospect Ave. in Downtown Cleveland, from 8am - 5:30pm on
Saturday Feb 28th.
Among the items featured in the Exhibition are:
- The leather jacket worn by Bono during the Super Bowl XXXVI half-time
performance in 2001.
- Studded jeans and #7 shirt that The Edge wore during the Elevation Tour
- The first U2 shirt, made by Larry.
- The Irish Falcon Gretsch guitar Bono used during much of the Elevation
- First place trophy for a battle of the bands U2 won in 1978
- Stetson Bono wore during the Joshua Tree tour and featured on the cover of
Rattle & Hum.
- Original lyric manuscripts including 'The Ocean', 'Bad', 'Indian Summer
Sky', 'When Love Comes to Town', 'Stay (Faraway, So Close!)' and the revised
lyrics to 'New York' following the events of September 11, 2001.
The low down on the U2 exhibit is here
More on the Rock'n Roll Hall of Fame here www.rockhall.com