30 June 2009
Shoot The Show, Post Your Video
To mark the start of 360 we've added video uploading to the site - and set up a ton of new groups where you can share video, blogs and photos with other fans with the same interests.
Into nineties U2? Want to know about Fan Meet Ups? Is Larry your main man? Maybe you're a Barcelona fan, or a Paris fan, or a Sheffield fan... and you want to connect with others from your city ?
Choose your groups and you'll get an alert when new media is posted by other fans who share your interests. Swap ideas, share media, keep in touch. (You have to be registered as a member (it's free) or be a paid Subscriber to take part.)
Find the new GROUPS here - hit 'Groups' once logged in.
And upload your video.
1. Follow this link to our Community section
(You will need to be logged in with a free or paid account to upload. If you are not registered with us click here
to get your account.)
2. Choose 'Videos' in the left hand navigation.
3. Select 'ADD A VIDEO' from the upper top right of the page. (You will be taken to the Add Video page.)
4. Video Format - select 'Video Upload'
5. Add Video - Choose the file you want to upload - please note - NO LONGER THAN 5 MINUTES IN LENGTH OR 100 MEGS IN FILE SIZE.
(Videos must be in .flv, .wmv, .asf, .avi, .mov, .3gp, .mpg, .mpeg, or .mp4 format, 100 MB limit.)
6. Enter a title for your video.
7. Enter a description.
8. Select a Tag for the clip.
All other fields are optional. PLEASE REMEMBER: YOU MUST ADHERE TO THE RULES OF OUR COMMUNITY, POSTING OFFENSIVE CONTENT WILL LEAD TO USERS BEING BANNED.