Ever dreamed of a front row seat at your own private U2 show? Sitting in on a band rehearsal? Hard to believe it but that impossible dream is about to come true for someone.
'For one lucky fan, the biggest U2 show of the year just might be the smallest. That's right - you and a friend will get flown out for a private U2 dress rehearsal experience. It’s a front row, backstage, VIP experience all rolled into one. You’ll hear your favorite U2 songs during an intimate performance like no other. Flights and hotel are on us.'
Or how about flying with a friend to LA for a cuppa and a chat with Bono and Julia Roberts? ("You bring your problems. We’ll bring the tea.”)
These are two of the exclusive experiences on offer in the second annual (RED)Shopathon, launched to mark World AIDS Day.
All funds raised by (RED) go to the UN Global Fund supporting programmes that offer counselling, testing, prevention and the life-saving ARV medication that prevents the transmission of HIV from mothers to their unborn babies.
Other experiences include:
- Join Channing Tatum in Las Vegas for ‘Magic Mike Live’ and be his personal guest at the exclusive after-party.
- Hit New York City, have dinner and see a show with Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka, with (COCA-COLA)RED matching every donation-to-win, up to two million dollars.
- Hold on tight as you take the jet ski ride of your life and Snapchat with DJ Khaled.
- Go backstage VIP at The Late Late Show with James Corden, and Carpool Karaoke!
- Hangout at the recording studio and have lunch with Liam Payne
- See ‘Hamilton’ and go backstage with Alexander Hamilton himself, Javier Munoz
- Be Richard Branson's VIP guest at a mystery Virgin event
- Fly to Korea for a VIP experience with K-Pop superstar, G-Dragon
Here’s where you find out all about it.